Is boublr.com scam or legit?

Hello everyone, recently I got an Instagram ads about boublr website which promises you to double your bitcoin amount in just 100 hours.

So, the first question I made to myself was simple: "Is doublr.com scam or legit?"

Of course, the first thing I made was to use the scamadviser and search for https://www.boublr.com/

Then I got the following results:

boublr.com

Which basically shows the website has EVERYTHING TO BE SCAM!
Why? Simply, the website is pretty new, promising a really astounding awarding.

Ok, and what about the SSL certificate? If you google, you will find in just a few seconds that a lot of SCAM WEBSITES use SSL certificate, in other words that doesnt show anything.

So, lets keep tracking, until then I will not invest anything on that website. When the money is TOO easy, that is the REAL SCAM!

Now you could be wondering: "ok, I could lose the easist money of my life".
That would be better than: "I lost the money I worked so hard".

Peace guys, and lets not be fools!

If you liked this post, follow me on instagram ;)

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Lista Enkas Músicas japonesas que você deve escutar antes de morrer

SOLVED MySQL connector with ENTITY FRAMEWORK WORKING in Medium Trust hosting environments

SUS nota 10 - Exames gratuitos DST para saber se tem HIV-AIDS SIFILIS e HEPATITE C em 1 hora